Sunday, July 2, 2017

Can - "Onlyou" (1982)






Quite possibly, this is the strangest Can recording I've ever heard. The uncanniest Can recording ever, which makes it the most Can of all the Can recordings. A lot of rabid fans will argue my personal preference with their undisputed personal preferences. I could give less of a shit. At the end of the day, they can all eat a dick.

Hear Can make make with the experimental songs, sounds, and bodily emissions.

Originally recorded and assembled in 1976 on tape reels stuffed in cans (hawr, hawr, get it?) in limited edition cans (stop it, yer killin' me!) of a hundred, signed and numbered. Re-released on an almost as rare cassette tape in 1982.

Because I'm poor, I have neither of those. 

Because I'm a pillaging sonofabitch, I have an mp3 copy here for anyone to enjoy.

I'm like the Pied Friggin' Piper... or something.

This was everything I expected and more on that first listen a couple weeks ago.






No comments:

Post a Comment